Proudly Norfolk is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to celebrating the amazingly diverse food and drink industry in Norfolk.
Celebrating food and drink in Norfolk!
- We promote, celebrate and support local food and drink producers, they are the Bounty of our County
- We help to inform residents and visitors about what is available here on our doorstep.
- We offer free business support to food and drink retailers, producers, restaurants and bars across the county.
- We work in partnership with local businesses & organisations which lend their support to the food and drink industry.
- Our message is simple – whatever you are interested in, get involved and help us celebrate!
We are proud to have Harriet & Jake Humphrey as our Patrons. As well as four of the county's best-loved and best-known chefs and restaurateurs as our patrons, supporting the work we do.
Chef Proprietor, The Assembly House Norwich & Owner of Richard Hughes Cookery School
Here at Proudly Norfolk we know that many individuals across the county work tirelessly, very often volunteering their time, to champion the wonderful food and drink of which we are so proud here in Norfolk. So we have created a very special tier of recognition within Norfolk Food & Drink – that of Honorary Patron. Please do take a moment to read more about these amazing individuals...
Proudly Norfolk champions are chosen from different points in our food supply chain as respected and influential people in their industry. The champions' role is to be ambassadors of Proudly Norfolk - to help to raise public awareness and to showcase Norfolk's food and drink offering from larger producers and processors to the much smaller producers. Champions aim to bring communities together with shared values and interest for food and share ideas of where and how to buy, cook and enjoy great food and drink to improve quality of life and work. So we interviewed them to find out more about who they are and what they hope to achieve in their tenure as champion...
Proudly Norfolk is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee. This means that it is run by a Board of Directors who are voted into post. The Directors are all unpaid and are experts in their field, bringing to the table their own unique skill set, which ensures that Proudly Norfolk is professionally managed and realises its goals and ambitions.