Archer's BBQ Masterclass and Beer Tasting
This is a unique opportunity to learn from the BBQ & Beer experts in a very fun filled evening.
You will get hands on with sausage making as well as being shown where your favourite cuts come from and how to BBQ like a pro. We will finish the evening with beer tasting to go with the food conducted by Mike Deal the head brewer at Wildcraft Brewery Based in Buxton only 10 miles form the shop.
This is approximately a 4 hour evening with food and beer throughout the evening so please make sure you get a lift or book a taxi!
The evening’s itinerary is as follows:
• Beer reception with nibbles
• A little about us and the provenance of our meat
• BBQ Butchery demonstration on different cuts used with beef, pork and chicken
• Have a go at making your own sausages to take home
• Explanation on complimentary meat rubs and sauces (recipe cards handed out)
• BBQ demonstration in our Marquee on how to BBQ using different techniques on Ceramic Grill such as the kamado jo and how to cook on a traditional charcoal grill like the weber kettle.
• End the evening with Beer tasting/pairing to go with the food that has been prepared and cooked
Event Dates & Times
Thursday 18th June 2020
Archers Butchers Ltd
177-179 Plumstead Road
£75 per person
01603 434253 - call to book!