Archer's Steak Masterclass & Wine Pairing
A unique opportunity to learn from the meat experts on how cook the perfect steak!
This is a unique opportunity to learn from the meat experts on how to cook the perfect steak, how to prepare a good steak sauce and what types of wine go best with your steaks and accompaniments. Wine pairing will be conducted by Jeremy Dunn from the Norfolk Wine School.
This is approximately a 4 hour evening with food and wine throughout the evening so please make sure you get a lift or book a taxi!
The evening’s itinerary is as follows:
• Nibbles on arrival with an aperitif style wine served
• A little about us and the provenance of our meat
• Butchery demonstration on different cuts of steak and where they are from
• Cookery demonstration on how to cook the perfect steak and complimentary sauces and accompaniments (recipes handed out)
• End the evening with wine Pairing by Jeremy from the Norfolk wine school to go with the food that has been prepared and cooked (tasting sheets and where you can source the individual wines provided)
• £10 discount voucher off a Norfolk Wine School wine tasting event
Event Dates & Times
Thursday 11th June 2020
Archers Butchers Ltd
177-179 Plumstead Road
£75 per person
01603 434253 - call to book!