Summer Cheese & Wine Workshop
Love Cheese? Love Wine? Love Summer?
Thu 1st Jul 2021 - 7:00pm
at The Last; Bar Brasserie & Cellar 70-76 St Georges Street, Norwich
Come along to our cheese and wine matching evening and learn how to pair a range of cheeses with a delicious selection of lighter, fresher wines; perfect for al-fresco entertaining.
We will be exploring a range of delicious cheeses, including Cheeses made in Norfolk, and matching them with some classic wines from around the world. We will also talk about food and wine matching more generally and you will pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
During the evening you'll enjoy 6 different cheese and wine combinations, including two local Norfolk Cheeses and at least three pairings selected from the combinations below:
- Chaorce with Crémant
- Mozarella di Buffala with a Premium Pinot Grigio
- Local goats cheese with Winbirri's Bacchus
- Farmhouse Cheshire with Chenin Blanc
- Norfolk White Lady with Pinot Noir
- Fresh Feta with Beaujolais
- Mrs Temples Binham Blue with a Ripasso style red wine from Italy
Perfect for foodies!