- Listing on the Proudly Norfolk website in up to 3 categories
- Listing of your events on the Proudly Norfolk Website
- Inclusion in one of our fortnightly newsletter features
- Use of Proudly Norfolk logo on your emails, website and other promotional material
- Free entry to exclusive members networking events
- Opportunity to host a members networking event
- Preferential rates and discounts from Sponsors and Affiliate Members
- Access to the Proudly Norfolk, Member only Facebook Group
- Access to the Board of Directors for industry advice
- Article in Feast Magazine (article will be subject to approval)
- Exclusive offer for a stand at the Proudly Norfolk Food & Drink Festival
- Social Media coverage on Proudly Norfolk Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
Special Benefits From Our Media Partner Archant
- 50% discount off print rate card advertising within the EDP for the duration of membership with Proudly Norfolk
- Additional advertising 'space match offer' on any print advertising placed to assist in profile/awareness within EDP Wednesday Food & Drink section
- Introduction/meet with EDP Food correspondent & Proudly Norfolk Champion for potential additional coverage
Special Benefits From Our Sponsors
- 10% off training course prices from The RedCat Partnership Ltd
- One Free Drink (locally roasted Coffee and Premium Teas!) per delegate when hiring a room at No8 Thorpe Road
- 25% off an Email Template from 101 when purchasing a Smart Messenger Email Marketing account
- 10% off App Development fees from 101
- 10% off Website Development fees from 101
- 10% off of your first bundle purchase of SMS text messaging credits from 101
- Special Discount Price List from Norwich Print Solutions
- Invitation to take part in a Farmers Market at Adnams Unthank Road
- Invitation to a free tasting event at Adnams Unthank Road
- Opportunity to provide tasters of your produce at Adnams Westlegate
- Free event space at Adnams Unthank Road (up to 3 times a year – first come first served)
- Free consultation for new clients with Lovewell Blake
How Do I Join?
We offer an accredited membership for which we ask our members to demonstrate that they are true champions of our county's food and drink. So how do you do this?
Producers and Farmers - Artisan production methods
- Do you grow, manufacture or package your own product here in Norfolk?
- Do you blend or ferment your product here in Norfolk?
- Do you bottle and label your produce here in Norfolk?
Restaurants & Retail Food & drink establishments, retailers, venues and tourist attractions
Membership of Proudly Norfolk requires that your premises of company headquarters are based in Norfolk, that you pay your rates in Norfolk and/or that you use or sell at least 10 local suppliers.
If the answer to any of the questions above is yes, you are eligible to apply.
Annual Membership Fees
Businesses with a turnover of over £200k - £100+vat
Businesses with a turnover of under £200k - £50+vat
Get In Touch
To find out more and enquire about joining Proudly Norfolk, please call 01603 473732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org