- Listing on the Proudly Norfolk website in up to 3 categories. In the 8 months since the website launched, we have had: 11.5K users, 14.9K sessions and an impressive 33.8K page views. This has unsurprisingly come mainly from Mobiles (52%)
- Listings for your news and events on our website, and within our newsletters (currently 5.2k GDPR compliant subscribers and growing)
- Feature in social media campaign across our platforms #MeetThePNMember #MeetTheSponsor and #MeetTheDirector (as appropriate)
- Engagement across our social media platforms; especially when tagging @ProudlyNorfolk or #ProudlyNorfolk.
The Archant Digital Team has undertaken some data analysis on our behalf, and based on our Audience reach as of July 2020:
- Instagram – Each post based on Proudly Norfolk reach is worth £15.24 based on our current follower number 3,543
- Twitter info below in essence if you to took the average between both the value of a brand / business mention is worth circa £57 per post
- Facebook – The value of each follower taken as an average over a twelve month period is circa £159
- Support of the Proudly Norfolk board of industry professionals
- Branded certificate to display in your premises or can be used on your stand/ stall
- Branded window sticker- use on your premises &/or vehicle
- Branded Pin Badge (s) for you and your team
- Free to attend members only knowledge sharing/ networking events; hosted by members/ supporters, led by/ speakers from the membership- each one of these would be worth more than your membership fee. These are currently still taking place over zoom.
- We are adding to the schedule, which are roughly monthly. All suggestions and offers to speak are welcome. Member networking is a great way to do business with each other and for collaboration opportunities.
- Members only closed Facebook group- virtual networking/ knowledge sharing – again the more you use this the more you gain
- Attendance at Proudly Norfolk organised Festivals; this year there will be a virtual Christmas Festival on 22nd November, and April 11th, plus an undercover but outside event on October 9th 2021.
- Proudly Norfolk stickers on your products; these are available to buy, or you we can email the digital version
New for 2021
- We have launched a 'Loyalty App', free to download (from the usual stores). It is designed to promote and celebrate our wonderful Food and Drink members. This is not mandatory and again will be self-financing. a free to download App (from the usual stores).
- We are also looking at other promotional ideas and events.
Special Benefits From Our Media Partner Archant
- 50% discount off print rate card advertising within the EDP for the duration of membership with Proudly Norfolk
- Additional advertising 'space match offer' on any print advertising placed to assist in profile/awareness within EDP Wednesday Food & Drink section
- Introduction/meet with EDP Food correspondent & Proudly Norfolk Champion for potential additional coverage
Special Benefits From Our Sponsors
- 10% off training course prices from The RedCat Partnership Ltd
- One Free Drink (locally roasted Coffee and Premium Teas!) per delegate when hiring a room at No8 Thorpe Road
- 25% off an Email Template from 101 when purchasing a Smart Messenger Email Marketing account
- 10% off App Development fees from 101
- 10% off Website Development fees from 101
- 10% off of your first bundle purchase of SMS text messaging credits from 101
- 15% off conveyancing with Hatch Brenner
- Discounted Rate Card with Norwich Print Solutions
How Do I Join?
We offer an accredited membership for which we ask our members to demonstrate that they are true champions of our county's food and drink. So how do you do this?
Producers and Farmers - Artisan production methods
- Do you grow, manufacture or package your own product here in Norfolk?
- Do you blend or ferment your product here in Norfolk?
- Do you bottle and label your produce here in Norfolk?
Restaurants & Retail Food & drink establishments, retailers, venues and tourist attractions
Membership of Proudly Norfolk requires that your premises or company headquarters are based in Norfolk, that you pay your rates in Norfolk and/or that you use or sell to a high proportion of local suppliers.
If the answer to any of the questions above is yes, you are eligible to apply.
Annual Membership Fees
Businesses with a turnover of over £200k - £100+vat
Businesses with a turnover of under £200k - £50+vat
Supporter & Associate membership
- Business name and weblink from the PN website
- All the member benefits from our sponsors/ supporters listed on the website, and more
- Access to all the Proudly Norfolk Members only events; and the opportunity to speak at these
- A feature in our #meetthePNmember social media campaign
- Access to PN members only facebook group
- Lots of likes/engagement across social media. We have over 11k follows on Twitter, over 2K on Instagram, and 2.7K on Facebook.
- Ability to sponsor a public or members PN newsletter - to over 5K subscribers.
Is available for like minded businesses and individuals who wish to join us; cost is £250 plus VAT per annum. Please call us to discuss.