Socius @ Home
If you're missing Socius as much as they're missing you, then you can now bring the Socius experience to your own dining table on Saturdays & Sundays!
Socius are providing dine at home ready meal style kits with very simple instructions so that you can eat Socius favourites at your own dining table.
How to Order:
- Initially all orders must be placed by Sunday at 6pm for collection the following weekend. This is due to the fact that some of our suppliers are operating a reduced delivery schedule however if you do miss the deadline give us a call and we'll see what we can do!
- All orders are limited availability - once it's gone it's gone so do place your order early to avoid disappointment!
- Collection of your order will be between 3pm-6pm on Saturday and 11am-2pm on Sundays - you will be given a 5 minute time slot when ordering - please ensure you arrive on time to ensure we uphold social distancing and keep everyone safe.
- Collection can be contact-free. Simply give us your car registration when you order and upon arrival we'll pop your order into the boot.
- We are not currently offering delivery, however for those in the village or surrounding areas who are unable to get out, please let us know and we can try to arrange for a contact-free delivery.
- Some of the dishes will need reheating or cooking in the oven or on the stove top. Simple cooking instructions will be supplied with your order.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept vouchers for our dine at home service.
Saturday 27th June. Collection times 3pm-6pm
Sunday 28th June. Collection times 12pm-2pm
Contact & Menus
To order, you can either email us – firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01328 738307.
If you email, we will call you to take payment so please ensure you leave a valid contact number. We will give you a choice of time slots to collect your order.