Christmas is coming and so are our Mince Pies and Hampers!
The Feed is here to support the community and so café, catering service, provision of food via our Community Fridge and support for individuals and groups will continue with some adaptations.
As we enter another lockdown, I hope you, your colleagues, family and friends stay safe. I’m sure you’ve been adapting your plans at work and at home as we have at The Feed. We are sticking with our core value of being here to support our community and so our café, catering service, provision of food via our Community Fridge and support for individuals and groups will continue with some adaptations.
The reality is that our revenue is likely to reduce in coming weeks with fewer people in the city and in offices. It means that sales of our Christmas Hampers and Mince Pies with Meaning become even more important to us. If you purchase these you will be helping The Feed, the people we support and many other great local food businesses. Let’s all try to look after our own community in these coming weeks.
Here’s a reminder of some of the things we’ve achieved this year:
- Over 4,500 lunch bags distributed by us to people across the city during lockdown.
- Opening our Community Fridge in August which has provided more than 3000kg of food to over 900 people including fruit, vegetable, tins and frozen meals we’ve cooked.
- We made over 350 phone calls in the first lockdown to keep in touch and provide support to people we are helping.
Our hampers are available in three sizes and each one will be packed full of great Norfolk food products.
You may want to buy these to give to your clients, to reward staff (maybe instead of a Christmas meal) or as a present for friends and family.
For each hamper you buy we will provide a hamper of essential food items plus some treats to someone local who might otherwise go without.
There are three sizes available: medium £30, large £50 and extra large £70. Details of the contents of each are on the attached Powerpoint document.
- Pre-ordered hampers available to collect from 1 December.
- Last day to order hampers is 11 December
- Final collection time for pre-ordered hampers is 23 December at 4pm.
'Mince Pies with Meaning"
As well as being a Christmas favourite, the mince pies have a deeper meaning as the money raised from sales are a valuable fundraiser for us. They are available in boxes of six for £3.75and each box includes a voucher for a free hot drink in our café.
This year we've added the option for you to buy some which we will then distribute to people who couldn't afford their own. It's our festive take on the pay it forward concept.
The mince pies will all be hand made in our cafe in the city and it's likely that people we are training will help to make them.
- Mince pies on sale in The Feed café from 16 November
- Last day to order mince pies is 16 December.
- Final day to collect mince pies is 23 December at 4pm.
Place Your Order
We will contact you after we receive your order to confirm it, take payment and discuss collection / delivery options. If you have any queries call us on Norwich 850447.