Easiest Homemade Ice Cream in the world…EVER!
Another great recipe from top chef, Richard Bainbridge
- 1 Tub of Double Cream (289ml)
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste (up to you)
- Fruit Puree
- 1 Punnet of Local Norfolk Strawberries (could also be raspberries/blackberries etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. Icing Sugar
- Couple of Leaves of Mint
- Place the cream into a bowl and semi whip until you have soft peaks, open the can of condensed milk and pour into a bowl along with the vanilla and mix well.
- Now gently fold in the semi-whipped cream being careful not to over mix. Once all well combined pour into a container and place in the freezer for 1hour.
- Meanwhile, place the fruit into a blender with the icing sugar and mint leaves and blend on full until smooth. Place in a bowl and put in the fridge until needed. Once the ice cream has had 1 hour in freezer remove it and gently stir through the strawberry puree and place back into the freezer for at least 6hours or overnight for best results.
- When ready to serve, give everyone a bowl and some more fresh fruit, fresh mint and maybe some meringues or marshmallows and place the ice cream in the middle of the table for everyone to dive in and enjoy!