Next up on #MeetThePNSponsor is No8
No.8 Thorpe Road Norwich. A fantastic professional set of Business Rooms for Norwich and Norfolk
Situated opposite Norwich Station, No8 provide an ideal setting in the historic heart of Norwich for all your Business office, Meeting room and Training Room needs.
Flexible terms which means we can be part of your Hybrid Workplace solution.
The Business Rooms have been set up by the team at The RedCat Partnership Ltd. They have cre8-ed a unique blend of modern office space, meeting & training rooms, which blend with those traditional values great value and service. RedCat understand the need for a truly flexible and bespoke approach to meetings & training sessions, so no minimum contracts, but payment is required in advance/ by PO/Invoice. We have robust safety controls in place- as you would expect!
The Business Rooms offer the opportunity for you to host meetings, training sessions and other events in a unique setting. There is dependable wi-fi and ethernet points in each of the rooms. The rooms are light and airy, with heating and comfort cooling; we are solar powered.
No.8 Thorpe Road offers:
- Two meeting / training rooms to meet your needs; whether it’s a private 1-1 meeting or a presentation to up to 50 people (pre-covid), the Business Rooms can accomod8 you.
- An ideal venue for meetings, seminars, conferences, master-classes, training sessions, interviews, business events and coaching sessions.
- The two meeting/ training rooms have interactive white boards, so you can communic8 effectively. The rooms also have room length writing walls, plus magnetic glass writing boards and flipcharts. We can also can provide other aids as required.
- Gr8 refreshments; Coffee from local roaster Give it Some Beans, Leaf Teas from Norfolk and Nelson Tea. We have a bean to cup machine- so premium coffees on tap! plus Quooker instant hot water tap. Always have 3 types of milk, biscuits and fruit!
- You can hot desk in our coworking rooms and also our Rehydr8 room (think informal coffee lounge) These are available for informal meetings, or just for you to catch your breath in-between other visits.
- New for 2021 we can offer administrative help - prices on application
- We have parking on site- but please appreci8 that this comes on a first come first serve basis; but parking is available close by on Lower Clarence Road, Riverside Road and in the City Centre. No.8 is a short walk from the Bus Station, a quick Taxi ride from the Airport and you can even travel by Boat.
- We have a Bike rack on site, plus there are facilities at the Railway Station
- Availability at a time to suit you, The Business Rooms will be open in the evenings and weekends too.
- We have strong sustainability values in place re water use, waste, power and our carbon footprint
Contact us with your needs! We are an independent business, lots of added value!